Which canvas template to choose
You can select between four different canvas template categories:
- Business Model Canvas
- Easy brainstorm tool to develop new partnerships and extend your best-selling products.
- Capture every spotlight of your bright minds to master the relationship of customers, suppliers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Reflects systematically on your business model, so you’re freely to map each of its elements to your real business components.
- Lean Canvas
- The Lean Canvas is more actionable and entrepreneur-focused.
- It deeply focuses on startup factors such as uncertainty and risk.
- Lean Change Canvas
- Facilitates planning a change program in a way that is fast, collaborative, and deliberately imprecise.
- The constraints of the size of the sections in the canvas encourages change agents to distill the plan into a form that is easy to communicate, and more important easy to change and easy to throw away.
- Feedback Canvas
- Get feedback by an open group of recipients.
- It contains three colums: positive feedback, negative feedback and a space for suggestions.
- SWOT Analysis
- An acronym for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- A powerful strategic management and planning tool.
- Open Innovation Canvas
- Nine building blocks that are necessary to plan your whole Open Innovation efforts or just a single Open Innovation project.
- It enables innovation teams to make sure their efforts are holistic and effective.
- A tool to support change and innovation projects or programs in a visual way.
- Based on long time experience during several projects of the last 10 to 15 years.
- Guide through different areas of a successful change including expectation, prerequisites, implementation and learning.
- HR Innovation Canvas
- A set of tools that seeks to create a common understanding of all employees for values, standards and behavior based on an analysis of the company’s previous corporate culture.
- Once the internal conditions have been adapted to the necessities of the success-relevant employee groups, the focus is expanded to the external market of skilled personnel.
- Customer Journey Canvas
- Supports the audit of existing services and covers not only the period of time associated with the encounter but also the pre-service and post-service phases of the journey.
- Service Blueprint Canvas
- Service blueprint is a technique used for service innovation.
- Shows processes within the company, divided into different components which are separated by lines.
- Basic Kanban Canvas
- A tool for organizing and visualizing projects, assigning To-Dos in the team and structuring the project development.
- A simple but effective way to manage tasks.
- Visualize the current project status on one simple sheet.