We have added a new feature to our tutorial section to help you understand a canvas template faster. To show all the questions in each segments you now have two options:
- Use the new keyboard shortcut: “d q” (for “display questions”). Press “d q” again to hide.
- Or select “Canvas Questions” in the ? Section in the left sidebar to toggle the display of the questions.
As a bonus feature you can also select each question you answered and mark the ones you just answered with your sticky notes to track your progress. This should help you get to know the intent of each segment at one glance.
This feature is especially helpful if you want to try out a new canvas template that you did not work with before.
Latest posts by Stefan Peter Roos (see all)
- Starting 2019 with a major performance update - 4. January 2019
- New canvas template: The lernOS Canvas - 6. November 2018
- Privacy Update: Turn off or recreate canvas share links - 7. October 2018